choose your language

Wednesday 30 March 2016

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

My Strengths

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were being able to hit a ball reasonably hard and far by standing on my side, and following though with the hit.




The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were cup my hands if if it was a low or mid section throw/hit, or using soft hands if it were a high ball head high.




My Next Steps

To improve my striking of a ball I need to find some gaps in the fielding, because if I target that spot I can get past the fielder's, and get more time to run.



To Improve my catching and fielding I need to place my self in position because that might give me more of a chance of catching the ball.



The game that I enjoyed the most was was called rounders because you had the hit the ball with a tennis bat and it had base's that you could stop of at like baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment